ArcGIS Desktop III: GIS Workflows and Analysis (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
Advance your ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 skills in this course that teaches how to create an efficient workflow that supports GIS analysis. Working with data stored in a geodatabase, you will organize and prepare data for analysis, create geoprocessing models, and work through a challenging analysis project. By the end of the course, you will be able to determine which tools and functions to use in a given situation and apply them to your analyses. The skills taught in this course are applicable to all types of GIS analysis.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts, GIS specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS Desktop users who want to extend their basic skills in the areas of data creation and editing, geoprocessing models, and GIS analysis.
Learn How To
- Add data from different sources to a geodatabase.
- Create and use geodatabase components that maintain data integrity and prevent errors during data creation and editing.
- Solve common spatial data alignment problems.
- Use a variety of geoprocessing tools to perform an analysis that supports decision making.
- Build a complex model to automate an analysis workflow.
New Catalog Search
- May 28 - May 29, 2013
- Jul 02 - Jul 03, 2013
- Aug 20 - Aug 21, 2013
- Oct 02 - Oct 03, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.