Introduction to ArcGIS Server (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.0. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.1 training, see ArcGIS for Server: Sharing GIS Content on the Web.
In this course, you will acquire the skills needed to share GIS content on the web or across the enterprise. You will learn a workflow to publish maps, imagery, geoprocessing models, and feature templates for use in web applications that support visualization, analysis, and editing of GIS resources.
Who Should Attend
- GIS analysts, specialists, and other experienced ArcGIS Desktop users who want to share their GIS content in a web mapping application.
- Developers who need to understand ArcGIS Server 10.0 functionality in order to incorporate GIS services into custom applications.
Learn How To
- Author and publish dynamic and cached map services.
- Design and generate a map cache to maximize map service performance.
- Configure a geoprocessing model and publish it as a geoprocessing service.
- Publish an image service from a mosaic dataset to visualize change over time.
- Publish a feature service to enable editing in a web application.
New Catalog Search
There are currently no classes scheduled.
To discuss setting up a class, please e-mail us or call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.