Geoprocessing Raster Data Using ArcGIS Spatial Analyst (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Price: $505 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course examines techniques for performing raster-based geoprocessing to analyze raster data and derive actionable knowledge from it, empowering better decisions throughout your organization. In course exercises, you will build map algebra expressions and models to execute geoprocessing workflows and manipulate raster data to make it suitable for analysis. This course also covers basic concepts of fuzzy logic, a science-based approach to modeling inaccuracy in attribute data, and you will learn how to apply fuzzy logic to create a suitability model.
Who Should Attend
GIS analysts and other experienced ArcGIS users who perform raster-based spatial analysis for site selection and suitability modeling.
Learn How To
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply geoprocessing environment settings to control the properties of output data.
- Construct map algebra expressions in the Raster Calculator to execute Spatial Analyst tools, operators, and functions for GIS analysis.
- Control output cell values using logical and conditional tools.
- Perform cell-based analysis using local, focal, zonal, and global operations.
- Create models to automate and share raster-based geoprocessing workflows.
- Perform a fuzzy overlay analysis that accounts for potential inaccuracies in attribute data.
New Catalog Search
There are currently no classes scheduled.
To discuss setting up a class, please e-mail us or call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.