Creating and Analyzing Surfaces Using ArcGIS Spatial Analyst (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Price: $505 USD
- Authored by Esri
In this course, you will use ArcGIS Spatial Analyst to model a variety of real-world scenarios to create new data, derive new information from existing data, analyze complex terrain attributes, and solve problems. You will work with elevation rasters and other data to model surfaces, evaluate results, and create a variety of maps for more informed decision-making.
GIS analysts and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to perform raster-based spatial modeling and analyses such as
- Finding suitable locations for new development.
- Siting cellular and radio towers and map potential relay tower sites.
- Finding low-visibility locations for storage tank farms.
- Finding optimal locations based on site slope and aspect requirements.
- Determining lines of fire for military fortifications.
- Predicting fire risk.
Completion of ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality or Learning ArcGIS Desktop or equivalent knowledge is required. For those new to raster data, completing Working with Rasters in ArcGIS Desktop is recommended.
New Catalog Search
There are currently no classes scheduled.
To discuss setting up a class, please e-mail us or call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.
Speak with a Specialist
We can answer questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. Call 800-447-9778, ext. 5757 or email us.