ArcGIS Server: Web Administration Using the Microsoft .NET Framework (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,515 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.0 for Server. If you are looking for training on this topic for ArcGIS 10.1, see this course.
Designed for administrators, this course teaches how to successfully set up and maintain an ArcGIS Server system that enables GIS content sharing across the enterprise or on the web. You will learn the ArcGIS Server 10.0 architecture and recommended workflows for managing GIS services, applications, data, users, and servers. Techniques and best practices to ensure system performance, security, and reliability are emphasized.
Who Should Attend
IT administrators, system administrators, GIS administrators, and others responsible for installing, managing, and supporting an ArcGIS Server system.
Note: Database administrators who need to set up and manage multiuser ArcSDE geodatabases should take Data Management in the Multiuser Geodatabase, ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration and Tuning for Oracle, or ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration and Tuning for SQL Server instead of this course.
Learn How To
- Apply best practices to install and configure a scalable ArcGIS Server system.
- Manage access and permissions for GIS services and resources.
- Create an ArcGIS Server search service to efficiently locate and access GIS resources.
- Configure and build a map cache to optimize performance.
- Tune services and the GIS server for optimal performance.
- Configure ArcSDE to support web editing via feature services and versioned data replication via geodata services.
- Implement security for web applications and services.