ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration and Tuning for SQL Server (10.0)
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 2 days (16 hours)
- Price: $1,010 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.0
- Authored by Esri
This course is for ArcGIS 10.0. If you are looking for ArcGIS 10.1 training on this topic, see Configuring and Managing the Multiuser Geodatabase.
This course prepares Microsoft SQL Server database administrators to maximize ArcSDE technology within an ArcGIS Server 10.0 enterprise geodatabase to centrally store and manage data, provide robust data security, and deliver multiuser access and editing capabilities. You will become familiar with the ArcSDE architecture and learn how to manage storage settings for spatial data. Techniques for maintaining geodatabase performance in an editing environment and strategies for maintaining and managing an enterprise geodatabase are also presented.
Who Should Attend
Microsoft SQL Server database administrators who need to install and configure an ArcGIS Server 10.0 enterprise geodatabase.
Note: Those who need to load and manage data in preparation for an enterprise geodatabase implementation may also want to enroll in Data Management in the Multiuser Geodatabase, which complements this course.
Learn How To
- Configure SQL Server to support ArcSDE.
- Install, configure, and optimize ArcSDE.
- Load and manage storage of vector and raster data.
- Configure, create, and monitor connections.
- Manage nonversioned and versioned editing environments.
- Perform data backup and recovery tasks.
- Upgrade a workgroup geodatabase to an enterprise geodatabase.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 11 - Jun 12, 2013
- Aug 14 - Aug 15, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.