System Architecture Design Strategies
- Format: Instructor-Led
- Duration: 3 days (24 hours)
- Price: $1,515 USD
- ArcGIS Version: 10.1
- Authored by Esri
This course covers GIS system architecture design strategies and infrastructure architecture alternatives that support successful enterprise operations. You will learn comprehensive guidelines for planning and selecting the right system solution to meet your organization's needs. This course also covers performance validation and system capacity planning techniques for enterprise GIS deployments.
Who Should Attend
- Senior architecture consultants and software architects who need to increase their knowledge of enterprise GIS system design
- GIS managers, project managers, and software developers who need to understand system architecture and hardware capacity planning criteria
- IT and system administrators and consultants who need to understand, identify, and troubleshoot performance problems with existing GIS environments
Learn How To
- Identify and collect user workflow requirements for an enterprise GIS system.
- Describe software alternatives for each identified user workflow.
- Recognize factors that impact GIS software performance and scalability.
- Identify network bandwidth requirements and remote client performance expectations.
- Describe architecture alternatives for meeting your system deployment needs.
- Understand how platform technology affects ArcGIS performance and capacity.
- Apply best practices for incorporating security throughout system design and deployment.
- Develop a target enterprise hardware design to support your capacity-planning needs.
New Catalog Search
- Jun 11 - Jun 13, 2013
- Jul 23 - Jul 25, 2013
- Aug 20 - Aug 22, 2013
- Sep 17 - Sep 19, 2013
Need Help With This Course?
Let’s talk—We can answer your questions and help you schedule a class that meets your needs. E-mail us or call toll-free at 800-447-9778, ext. 5757.