I know how to work with databases and geodatabases, and I understand the concept of versioning. But this was excellent in showing me hands-on tools and how they can be applied. Thank you very much.
Steve Wilson, California
Versioned Editing Workflows for the Multiuser Geodatabase
How to Attend
Preparing for the Seminar
You will need an Esri Global account to view the seminar. If you don't have an account, create an account now.
To view the presentation, ensure that you have the following:
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Mac OS X
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer 7+, Mozilla Firefox 3.5+, or Safari 4.0+
- Plugin: Adobe Flash Player 9, version 10 recommended. Download the latest version.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher with 32-bit color
- Network connection: A minimum speed of 400 kbps is recommended.
Attending the Seminar
Once the presentation window opens, you will see a countdown timer until the seminar begins. If you can't view the timer or the presentation, check the common questions for troubleshooting tips.